Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Der schönste Mantel in der Welt

I forgot to post this earlier, but while we were in Salzburg I found the most spectacular, amazing, and wonderful coat ever. I instantly fell in love with it. Unfortunately, I didn't have the 700 + Euro that it cost. It is one of the most beautiful coats ever... the color is great and the cut is very flattering. I'm sad I didn't get it (it's probably for the best, though), but at least I have a picture of it.
PS - Christmas is coming up soon... If anyone is wondering what I'd like for a Christmas present when I get home, this would be the perfect gift. I'm sure some sort of group gifting could be arranged... ;)

1 comment:

meagan said...

that is a great coat.

"My travels led me to where I am today. Sometimes these steps have felt painful, difficult, but led me to greater happiness and opportunities."
- Diana Ross