Sunday, February 3, 2008

Just a note...

So today, I decided I ought to update my blog. I'm still not sure what to do about the title. Seeing as I'm no longer in Europe, I feel that I should probably change it. Any suggestions will be welcomed indeed!

Anyway, I picked this lovely new template and was quite pleased with the way everything looked. Then I visited Liesl's blog. No wonder I liked that template so much. Liesl's already got it. So, I thought about changing it, but I liked this one too much. Oh well.

So Liesl, if you don't like the fact that we're matching, you're gonna have to change this time! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

3 updates! So viel!

Liesl said...

Yes, I mind. I refuse to switch. You switch, you template stealer.

meagan said...

I'm glad to see you've updated your blog- you know for many the events of Butte are just as exciting and foreign as Europe:)
ps- I'm excited to hear your story

"My travels led me to where I am today. Sometimes these steps have felt painful, difficult, but led me to greater happiness and opportunities."
- Diana Ross