Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bridals!

This past weekend was a blast! Saturday I had my bridal pictures taken. I got lucky because not only did my sister come with me, my mom just happened to be in Utah so she got to come down as well. We all went up to the Capitol building in Salt Lake City. I've never been there before and I was amazed. It's absolutely beautiful!



I had hoped to be able to do the bridals outside, but on a cold, windy day with snow in the forcast, there's only so much you can do. And a classical building with marble and pillars made a beautiful second choice. Mom took some pictures while we were there as well and as much as I'd love to post all of them, I can't. Ben doen't want to see me in my dress(/isn't supposed to see me) until the wedding day. So here's a couple that are maybe a little less "revealing." :D I'll post the rest later.








As if that wasn't exciting enough, we were graced by Marshall Nielsen's presence for the weekend as well. He flew out for the weekend to go skiing with Ben and Scotty. Aside from everyone getting sick, they all had a great time. :)



If you didn't guess, Ben's on the phone with me in that picture!

We also did a little test run on the restaurant Ben and I are wanting to have our wedding dinner at: Gloria's Little Italy. Like usual we gave high reviews. Since Ben and I first visited it in November, Gloria's has become our favorite restaurant. (In fact, Ben was going to propose there, but they were in the process of moving to a bigger and better location, so he chose La Caille instead.) Gloria's has the best Italian food I've had since I was in Italy!



Josh came down with mom and got to spend Saturday hanging out with "the guys" - Ben and Marshall. Afterwards well all went to dinner.


1 comment:

meagan said...

So fun to see pictures on your blog ... We are so excited for you and cannot wait!

"My travels led me to where I am today. Sometimes these steps have felt painful, difficult, but led me to greater happiness and opportunities."
- Diana Ross