Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A few reasons why I love Montana...

I had the opportunity a little while ago to go for a drive through one of my favorite places in Montana - the Bitterroot Valley. It's so beautiful there! I was reminded of why I love it here so much. Enduring the long, miserably cold winters are more than worth it.









Along with some of the most beautiful mountains, meadows, and fields of wild flowers (perfect for frolicking in), Montana is blessed with amazing thunderstorms and sunsets - two of my favorite things. Summer sunsets provide a vast range of ideas on a giant canvas and a never ending color palate.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

When were you there?

Keith said...

That's tempting enough for me to want to move!

"My travels led me to where I am today. Sometimes these steps have felt painful, difficult, but led me to greater happiness and opportunities."
- Diana Ross