Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Engagement Pictures

While we were in Montana over Christmas Break, we decided to have a good friend of mine (Margie Judd) take our Engagement Pictures. It was freezing! Actually, it was below freezing and it was snowing and the wind was blowing really hard. However, it was worth the pain and loss of minor limbs. Margie is a great photographer and I love the way our pictures turned out!














This last picture is my engagement ring. I acutally got to design it and I absolutely love it!
Ben did a great job. :)


4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Congratsulations Allyson! And your ring is beautiful!

Jeff Brown said...

You guys look good together. That top picture makes me think that you picked out his wardrobe.
I like those Winter pictures a lot, they're really nice.

Tammy said...

Those are great pictures. When is the wedding date? I haven't seen your mom around to ask.

lucky said...

AH LOVE LOVE....

"My travels led me to where I am today. Sometimes these steps have felt painful, difficult, but led me to greater happiness and opportunities."
- Diana Ross